9 March, 2019
- Added very basic structure prediction for E2 and H3 sites.
- Fixed page loading wait bug.
18 February, 2019
- Fixed BLAST search bug.
- Fixed coordinate bond assigning bug.
- Removed concept of site copies - all now counted separately.
7 February, 2019
- Added parsing of large .cif structures.
- Added visualisation of coordinate bonds.
- Main chain atoms will now be visible if liganding.
- Added coordination numbers for multi-metal sites.
- Groups now have own page.
- Added browsing by family.
- Chain sequences now annotated with binding residues and spacers.
- Images now downloadable.
- ZincSites can now be searched by family or residue name.
19 December, 2018
- Added coordination numbers.
- Improved liganding atom detection.
- Fixed HTML minification issues.
- Added browse link on home page.
14 October, 2018
- Improved bind site cluster algorithm.
- Binding site residue codes now omit HET ligands.
- Improved pagination UI.
- Added option to sort search results.
19 September, 2018
- Fixed bug in NGL metal selector generation.
- Fixed bug in metal residue ID generation.
- Improved functional tests.
14 September, 2018
- Spurious zinc atoms now excluded (though still logged).
- Added reasons for when zincs are excluded on PDB page.
- ZincSites now have residue codes associated for classification.
- Added BLAST expect value parameter.
- API now lets you search.
- Added new data charts.
- Certain ZincSites now flagged as 'representative' to allow analysis to easily exclude duplicates.
23 August, 2018
- Fixed links on API page.
- Fixed title on data browsing page.
7 August, 2018
- Data generation now uses low energy biological assemblies in place of asymmetric units.
- Added basic REST API.
- Added data browsing.
- Added option to download all data.
- Added concept of symmetrical copies of a binding site.
- Database now tracks zinc atoms not suitable for inclusion in a binding site.
- Fixed bug in numerical searches.
28 June, 2018
- Added help page with use cases.
- Added search suggestions in advanced search.
24 June, 2018
- 3D display now handles atom occupancy.
- 3D display now shows only relevant atom distances.
- Added proper 404 page style.
- Improved 3D display controls layout.
- Charts/data page now takes 0.4 seconds to load rather that 1.0 seconds.
17 June, 2018
- You can highlight metals and residues in the 3D display now.
- Structure spinning.
- Added attributions.
- Remove waters from 3D display if not liganding.
- Minor style fixes.
10 June, 2018
- Redesigned site look and feel.
- Improved bind site detection algorithm.
- Added chains to database and clustered them.
- Zinc Sites are now clustered based on chain sequence identity.
- You can now BLAST search the database.
- Added more advanced search terms, such as resolution.
- Added PDB keywords.
- Added distinct PDB pages showing all sites in that PDB.
- Added controls to 3D display.
- 3D display now shows contacts.
28 January, 2018
- Database now only includes zinc sites which interact via side chains.
- Information on hydrophobic environment now included.
- Added more search criteria.
- Added more data visualisation.
- Improved 3D display to include other zinc sites (and general big fixes).
- Added links to sites from the same PDB class.
8 January, 2018
- Added site information on resolution, R-factor, classification, organisms and experimental technique.
- Added 3D visualisation of the binding sites.
- Integrated geometry information to site pages.
- Added links to similar sites to site pages.
- Built advanced search tool to complement the general search bar.
- Improved statistics and data visualisation.
- Improved general look and feel.
- Redefined database relationships.
13 November, 2017
- Built initial database of zinc binding sites.
- Added home page, data page, and basic site structure.
- Added basic searching of Zinc IDs.